Enrollment is open for 2018-19
Foster Academy provides individualized, spectrum-based education for students in grades 5 - 12.
Foster Academy first-time applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Provide current I.Q. Test results (to be considered applicants should have an I.Q. of 70 or above).
- Provide current Adaptive Behavior Assessment results.
- Provide current Achievement Test results.
- Perform schoolwork at or above the 3rd Grade Level.
- Testing and assessment results must be current within two years prior to the application.
Please bring these documents to the school or scan and email to email@example.com.
Email or call about Tuition and details for enrollment.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 256.945.0664
Foster Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.